A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tem Anw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tem Anw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anw
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anw Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tem Anw, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anw graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Anw has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Natividad Medical Center
- Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tem Saj Anw MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Tem S. Anw practice?
- Dr. Tem Anw has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tem Anw practices Diagnostic Radiology near Salinas, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, CA and Los Gatos, CA.
See Salinas Radiologists.