A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tem Anw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tem Anw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tem Anw, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization (UFE)
Dr. Anw has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Natividad Medical Center
- Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tem Saj Anw MD is a male Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Tem S. Anw practice?
- Dr. Tem Anw has 1 office location.
Dr. Tem Anw practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.