A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Temple Brannan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Temple Brannan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brannan graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Brannan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
- Creighton University Medical Center
- VA Nebraska & Western Iowa Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Temple Ann Brannan MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Temple A. Brannan practice?
- Dr. Temple Brannan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Temple Brannan practices Internal Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Internists.