A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Temple Howell-Stampley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Temple Howell-Stampley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Temple Howell-Stampley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Howell-Stampley graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Howell-Stampley has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Temple Sharita Howell-Stampley MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Temple S. Howell-Stampley practice?
- Dr. Temple Howell-Stampley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Temple Howell-Stampley practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Dallas Internists.