A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tena Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murphy
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tena Murphy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Murphy has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Arkansas Heart Hospital
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tena E Murphy MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Tena E. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Tena Murphy has 6 office locations.
Dr. Tena Murphy practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Newport, AR and Cabot, AR.
See Little Rock Internists and Little Rock Cardiologists.