Learn more about Dr. Tena Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murphy
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Murphy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tena Murphy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Murphy has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Arkansas Heart Hospital
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tena E Murphy MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Tena E. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Tena Murphy has 1 office location.
Dr. Tena Murphy practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Internists and Little Rock Cardiologists.