Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tena Murphy
Dr. Tena Murphy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Little Rock, AR. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Murphy is affiliated with CHI St Vincent Infirmary, Saline Memorial Hospital and Baptist Health Extended Care Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Tena Murphy has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Tena Murphy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.
Dr. Clayton Borg
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Nuclear Medicine, Internal Medicine
Little Rock, AR 0 mi16
Dr. Donald Meacham
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Little Rock, AR 0 mi44
Dr. Yalcin Hacioglu
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Little Rock, AR 0 mi20