Learn more about Dr. Tena Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tena Murphy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Murphy has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Arkansas Heart Hospital
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tena Murphy MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Tena Murphy practice?
- Dr. Tena Murphy has 6 office locations.
Dr. Tena Murphy practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Fordyce, AR and Stuttgart, AR.
See Little Rock Internists and Little Rock Cardiologists.