Learn more about Dr. Tena Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tena Murphy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Murphy has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Arkansas Heart Hospital
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Murphy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 31 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan