A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tena Rosser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tena Rosser is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tena Rosser, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Neurocutaneous Syndromes
- Tuberous Sclerosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosser graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosser has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans