A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tena Rosser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tena Rosser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tena Rosser, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Neurocutaneous Syndromes
- Tuberous Sclerosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosser graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosser has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tena La Dawn Rosser MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Tena L. Rosser practice?
- Dr. Tena Rosser has 1 office location.
Dr. Tena Rosser practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.