Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tenesha Chappell
Dr. Tenesha Chappell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in McKinney, TX, with another office in Irving, TX. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Chappell is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Irving. Dr. Chappell has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Tenesha Chappell has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Tenesha Chappell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near McKinney, TX.
Dr. William Gray
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Internal Medicine
McKinney, TX 0 mi17
Dr. Mohammed Athar
Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology
McKinney, TX 0 mi
Dr. Ranjeeta Bahirwani
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
McKinney, TX 0 mi10