Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Teng Ji
Dr. Teng Ji, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics and Child Neurology. Dr. Ji is affiliated with The Children's Hospital at Legacy Emanuel, Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital and Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr. Dr. Ji has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Teng Ji has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy,...
Dr. Teng Ji is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.
Dr. Lawrence Cheldelin
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Portland, OR 0 mi41
Dr. Daniel Kingsbury
Portland, OR 0 mi29
Dr. Garrett Zoeller
Neurological Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Pediatrics
Portland, OR 0 mi10