A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teng Ong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teng Ong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ong
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ong Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hepatitis B
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ong graduated from National Defense Medical Center, Taipei.
Dr. Ong has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teng C Ong MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Teng C. Ong practice?
- Dr. Teng Ong has 1 office location.
Dr. Teng Ong practices Family Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Family Physicians.