A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teng Ong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teng Ong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hepatitis B
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ong graduated from National Defense Medical Center, Taipei.
Dr. Ong has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teng Ong MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Teng Ong practice?
- Dr. Teng Ong has 1 office location.
Dr. Teng Ong practices Family Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Family Physicians.