Dr. Teng Ong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Teng Ong?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Teng Ong?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 18th, 2014

Very good Doctor, treated my Mom for high blood pressure and other stuff. Treated me for acne and some kind of itching on my face was very happy in the end, sad part they don't take my insurance so I pay out of pocket.

November 8th, 2013

Worst Patient Front Office Experience Ever!

I was a patient of Dr. Ong's clinic for several years so I am posting from experience. Dr. Ong is a great Dr., no question about it BUT .... Want to be treated like garbage by the world's worst and least patient friendly receptionist? Then go to Dr. Ong's. For the worst front office patient treatment .... Go to Dr Ong's. Want to endlessly wait to bee seen by the Dr. Ong. sometimes more than an hour and a half, despite having a confirmed SCHEDULED appointment? Then go to Dr. Ong's. Oh ... but beware ... the terrible receptionist will make sure you won't get to "enjoy" the demeaning and insulting being-a-patient experience unless you pay immediately as you sign in, otherwise forget about even being heard about your needs, problem, treatment or condition. On my last previously twice confirmed "scheduled appointment" this past Wednesday, after having waited for almost an hour and a half past the scheduled time, I finally reached the end of my patience and asked the always ill humored and bad mannered sour puss faced receptionist to cancel my visit and return my already paid fee and got a further demeaning, insulting and patronizing earful which is the basis of my review. I only wish Dr. Ong could, someway incognito, show up at his clinic and experience what I suppose is the norm to many of his poor suffering patients; I for one refuse to keep doing so.

February 7th, 2009

Great Doctor

Dr. Ong is a great doctor and a wonderful man. I would recommend him to anyone who needed anything from physical therapy to everyday illnesses.

August 22nd, 2016