Learn more about Dr. Tengis Riznis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tengis Riznis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tengis Riznis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Riznis graduated from Tbilisi State Medical University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Riznis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Riznis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tengis R. Riznis practice?
Dr. Tengis Riznis practices Family Medicine near Laguna Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Forest, CA and Irvine, CA.
See Laguna Hills Family Physicians.