Learn more about Dr. Tengis Riznis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tengis Riznis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tengis Riznis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Riznis graduated from Tbilisi State Medical University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Riznis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tengis Riznis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tengis Riznis practice?
- Dr. Tengis Riznis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tengis Riznis practices Family Medicine near Irvine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Laguna Hills, CA.
See Irvine Primary Care Doctors.