A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tenia Skinner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tenia Skinner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Skinner
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Skinner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Skinner graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Skinner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Midwest Regional Medical Center
- Unity Health Center
- Pauls Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tenia Skinner DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tenia Skinner practice?
- Dr. Tenia Skinner has 1 office location.
Dr. Tenia Skinner practices Family Medicine near Shawnee, OK.
See Shawnee Family Physicians.