A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tenia Skinner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tenia Skinner is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Skinner graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Skinner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Midwest Regional Medical Center
- Unity Health Center
- Pauls Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tenia Skinner DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tenia Skinner practice?
- Dr. Tenia Skinner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tenia Skinner practices Family Medicine near Shawnee, OK.
See Shawnee Primary Care Doctors.