A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tenley Lawton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tenley Lawton, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tenley Lawton, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawton graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lawton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tenley Kristin Lawton MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tenley K. Lawton practice?
- Dr. Tenley Lawton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tenley Lawton practices Plastic Surgery near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Surgeons.