A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tenner Guillaume:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tenner Guillaume is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guillaume
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guillaume graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Guillaume has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Regions Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tenner Johan Guillaume MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tenner J. Guillaume practice?
- Dr. Tenner Guillaume has 11 office locations.
Dr. Tenner Guillaume practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Hopkins, MN and Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Paul Surgeons.