A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tensing Maa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tensing Maa, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Maa graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Maa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Memorial Hospital
- Nationwide Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tensing Maa MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tensing Maa practice?
- Dr. Tensing Maa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tensing Maa practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Columbus Pediatricians and Columbus Pediatric Specialists.