A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tenzing Wangyal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tenzing Wangyal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wangyal graduated from Dr. Vaishampayan Memorial Medical College, Solapur.
Dr. Wangyal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tenzing Wangyal BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tenzing Wangyal practice?
- Dr. Tenzing Wangyal has 1 office location.
Dr. Tenzing Wangyal practices Internal Medicine near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Internists.