A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tenzing Wangyal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tenzing Wangyal, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wangyal graduated from Dr. Vaishampayan Memorial Medical College, Solapur.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wangyal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wangyal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tenzing Wangyal practice?
Dr. Tenzing Wangyal practices Internal Medicine near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Internists.