Teodor Huzij Is this you?

Dissatisfied

1 Rating with 1 Comment

June 18th, 2013

No compassion, not Christian, FRAUD

Do NOT use this practice at all. I emailed to get information and quotes on intelligence testing for part of some PhD research I am doing - I need to test myself. He was EXTREMELY rude to me. He quoted me $150 an hour for testing, and 90 min to 3 hours for testing. I then inquired if, out of curiosity, they did payment plans. His response was this: Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, we do not have the office staff to attend to on-going billing-related issues, thus we require payment in full at the time of service. As an alternative to a payment plan, we suggest you save up the needed funds and contact us when you are able to pay in full. Also, we accept credit cards as a form of payment (Visa, MC, Discover, and AmEx). I was a little thrown by his language, so I asked him to clarify. Also, he had told me that "for someone like me, testing time would be 2-2.5 hours." I asked him to clarify that point as well, because the scale I inquired about tests in 60 minutes tops. I have done it before, so I felt like a lot was not being communicated and perhaps there were judgements being made. When I sent my inquiry for further elaboration, he denied me service without any explination other than "sorry we didn't satisfy your questions. we suggest looking elsewhere for services." I wrote back and said that Jesus taught humility and compassion, and if they cared to apologize or work it out, we could do that. They didn't respond. If you honestly believe in fair trade, fair prices, and honesty in a provider, don't go here. These people don't practice what they preach. If they really ARE Christian - where is the humility and why shut the door when someone asks for elaboration when there is miscommunication?