A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teodora Schellato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teodora Schellato, Urologist, Female Urology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Female Urogenital Diseases
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Sexual Disorders
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schellato graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Schellato has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teodora A Schellato DO and MD is a female Urologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Teodora A. Schellato practice?
- Dr. Teodora Schellato has 4 office locations.
Dr. Teodora Schellato practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA and Moorestown, NJ.
See Philadelphia Urologists.