A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teodoro Alvia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teodoro Alvia is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvia graduated from Southwestern University Cebu.
Dr. Alvia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teodoro Apolonio Alvia MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Teodoro A. Alvia practice?
- Dr. Teodoro Alvia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Teodoro Alvia practices Internal Medicine near Hoffman Estates, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Schaumburg, IL.
See Hoffman Estates Internists.