A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teofilita Isaacson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teofilita Isaacson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Isaacson graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Isaacson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teofilita L Isaacson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Teofilita L. Isaacson practice?
- Dr. Teofilita Isaacson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Teofilita Isaacson practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Mineola, NY.
See Mineola Pediatricians.