A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teofilita Isaacson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teofilita Isaacson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Isaacson graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Isaacson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Isaacson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Teofilita L. Isaacson practice?
Dr. Teofilita Isaacson practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Mineola, NY.
See Mineola Pediatricians.