Learn more about Dr. Terako Amison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terako Amison is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amison
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Amison Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terako Amison, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Amison graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Amison has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terako San Tara Amison MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Terako S. Amison practice?
- Dr. Terako Amison has 1 office location.
Dr. Terako Amison practices Psychiatry near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Psychiatrists.