A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terako Amison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terako Amison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terako Amison, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Amison graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Amison has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terako San Tara Amison MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Terako S. Amison practice?
- Dr. Terako Amison has 3 office locations.
Dr. Terako Amison practices Psychiatry near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Nashville Psychiatrists.