A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terako Amison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terako Amison is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amison
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Amison Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terako Amison, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Amison graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Amison has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terako San Tara Amison MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Terako S. Amison practice?
- Dr. Terako Amison has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terako Amison practices Psychiatry near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Psychiatrists.