Dr. Teran Naccarato Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Teran Naccarato?

January 13th, 2016

Dr. who takes time with patients

This was my first visit with Dr. Narcarato and I was pleasantly surprised that he took his time to discuss any issues I had, as well as, go through my records to ensure he was familiar with any health concerns. He was very personable and I'm glad to be one of his patients.

February 16th, 2015

wow, just wow!

I'll share my experience with this dr. During a recent visit, I had 4 or 5 issues I wanted to discuss. He listened to most but by the time I got to the last thing, I said "I've got one more thing" , he replied & I quote, "it better be quick because I have other patients". I was flabbergasted & it hurt my feelings at the time, then I got angry. We didn't pick this dr, we inherited him. We weren't impressed before, but now ugh! Sure isn't like the good old days. Nowadays your herded in & out like cattle, I miss when drs actually listened & cared. Probably a good lot of Dr's unfortunately are like this these days. It's a complete pita to switch too. Also, I agree with previous reviewer about the assistant, if its the one im thinking, don't try making small talk or ask a question, your lucky if you get an abrupt one-word answer... sad times.

January 29th, 2015

Dr. Naccarato is so caring - I felt like he was really listening to me, like he wanted to find the best treatment for my condition, and I would recommend him to anyone! Hands down the best doctor I've ever seen!

January 14th, 2015

This guy is a weird duck. Does anyone else notice he doesn't look at you while doing his 'thing'? He stares at his gadget laptop thingy the entire office visit, never makes eye contact. also the really young looking girl who takes your blood pressure/temp before Dr comes in has the personality of a boulder. These two need a lesson in professionalism.

October 1st, 2014

Awesome Doctor

He was able to figure out and treat my ailments. Would recommend him.

February 17th, 2014

Took my 85 year old mother to see this doctor last week. Very happy with with the doctor, took time to listen to our concerns etc. Recommended the doctor to my brother.

December 5th, 2013

Consistent....ly slow

This office has the worst service of any doctor I have ever been to. Ridiculous hold times to make an appointment, then 30 minute waits to see the doctor once you do finally get scheduled. Currently trying to reach the staff to get results of a test that they were supposed to have called a week and a half ago with but did not and I have been waiting for 1hr 9min and still have not spoken to a soul!

October 17th, 2017