A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terea Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terea Harris is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terea Harris, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Harris has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terea D Harris MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terea D. Harris practice?
- Dr. Terea Harris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terea Harris practices Internal Medicine near Taylor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Taylor Internists.