Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Terea Harris
Dr. Terea Harris, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Harris is affiliated with Henry Ford Hospital, Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital and Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove. Dr. Harris has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Terea Harris has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Terea Harris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.
Dr. Rasa Laucius
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Anesthesiology
Detroit, MI 0 mi20
Dr. Homa Hasnain
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Detroit, MI 0 mi25
Dr. Touseef Rehman
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Detroit, MI 0 mi27