Learn more about Dr. Terence Block:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terence Block is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Block
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terence Block, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Block graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Block has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
- Highline Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terence A Block FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Terence A. Block practice?
- Dr. Terence Block has 1 office location.
Dr. Terence Block practices Cardiovascular Disease near Renton, WA.
See Renton Cardiologists.