A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terence Block:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terence Block is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terence Block, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Block graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Block has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
- Highline Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terence Alan Block FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Terence A. Block practice?
- Dr. Terence Block has 3 office locations.
Dr. Terence Block practices Cardiovascular Disease near Renton, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Covington, WA.
See Renton Cardiologists.