Learn more about Dr. Terence Block:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terence Block is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Block
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Block Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terence Block, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Block graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Block has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
- Highline Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terence A Block FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Terence A. Block practice?
- Dr. Terence Block has 1 office location.
Dr. Terence Block practices Cardiovascular Disease near Renton, WA.
See Renton Cardiologists.