A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terence Block:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terence Block is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Block
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Block Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terence Block, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Block graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Block has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
- Highline Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terence A Block FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Terence A. Block practice?
- Dr. Terence Block has 1 office location.
Dr. Terence Block practices Cardiovascular Disease near Renton, WA.
See Renton Cardiologists.