Dr. Terence Braden III Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Terence Braden III?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Caring and good

Posted on November 17th, 2013

I am an RN and have had pain from a work injury. The work comp Dr told me nothing was wrong. Dr Braden took the time to examine me and made a diagnosis that was then treated right. Since then I have recommended him to my friends and family.

On target

Posted on October 9th, 2013

He diagnosed a problem that 4 other doctors did not know what was wrong. Got me the right medication and physical therapy. Now I'm back to doing the things I enjoy

Pinpointed my problem

Posted on February 17th, 2012

After suffering with horrible arm pain for more than 5 months and visiting two doctors, including a highly-regarded specialist, Dr. Braden was able to provide much needed help. Unlike others, I found him to be very thorough and professional. His prescription of physical therapy and an MRI/arthrogram alleviated the problem.Should I experience similar problems in the future I will ask my family doctor to send me immediately to Dr. Braden, if I don't call him myself!

HATEFUL & ARROGANT !!!!!!!!

Posted on April 6th, 2011

I suffered a SEVERE whiplash injury in a car accident and shortly thereafter was diagnosed by a Rheumatologist as having Fibromyalgia. I am also a nurse which in past experiences has caused physicians to treat me with respect, (of course all patients should be treated with the utmost respect) but what I'm saying is they usually acknowledge that you have a little more understanding of your problem than a lay person. Not this jerk! I believe it made him more disrespectful, if that's possible! I was taking Vicoprophen. 3x daily which he said was Bulls---, I don't tolerate NSAIDS well due to PUD I was referred for trigger point injections . Told me if my Doc wanted me to have TPI "tell him to do it himself! I walked out in tears and cried the entire 100 miles home! Someday he'll be in pain and need help, I hope he finds more compassion than I did.

Posted on February 9th, 2011

Dr.Braden was very attentive and thorough. He answered all my questions, as did the staff. He explained the procedure in detail. The staff was friendly and helpful. I have no complaints at all. Will definitely recommend Dr. Braden to family and friends.

A 'Joke'!!!

Posted on December 16th, 2010

I am a RN. The Worker's Comp ins. sent me two different times (1995 & 2009). He is very arrogant, rude, and has terrible bedside manner! He didn't even let me finish filling out the medical history info. He also didn't even allow me to make appt when ER doctor said to follow up... All about $$$ with this jerk.Even W/C and attorney knew his horrible reputation.

Posted on November 26th, 2010

We took our son to 3 different physicians. No one could figure out what was wrong with his arm. After Dr. Braden's visit we knew what was the problem as well as how to treat it. Our son is back playing sports again without any issues.

Satisfied patient

Posted on May 15th, 2010

Took time to listen to me. No other doctor did. Thorough exam and explained all to me. Best doc I had.

Liar For Hire

Posted on January 25th, 2010

This man has not only screwed me over but also another close member of my family. When you are injured and under workmans comp, he will do exactly what they tell him to and say exactly what they want him to say. I would not take my dog back to him

Poor Bedside manner

Posted on October 9th, 2009

Laughed when you heard where I worked and stated they will not pay for anything. Did not include all I told him in his report, only told the good things I told him, told me one thing and then wrote another in his report. I belive he just did not want to get involved told company what they wanted to hear to avoid involvement.

Posted on January 11th, 2017