- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terence Brady is Excellent. Dr. Brady has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terence Brady, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Brady graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Brady has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brady accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Terence Brady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Terence M. Brady practice?
Dr. Terence Brady practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Internists and Flushing Critical Care Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Terrance Brady, Dr. Terrence Brady, Dr. Terry Brady