A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terence Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chan
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terence Chan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from FOM Univ of Hong Kong.
Dr. Chan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terence Chuen-Wang Chan MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Terence C. Chan practice?
- Dr. Terence Chan has 1 office location.
Dr. Terence Chan practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists and Albuquerque Pulmonologists.