A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terence Carey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terence Carey, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatric Pulmonologist, Pulmonologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carey
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Carey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terence Carey, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carey graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Carey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Hillcrest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terence Leonard Carey MBBS and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Terence L. Carey practice?
- Dr. Terence Carey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Terence Carey practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, and Pediatric Pulmonology near Broken Arrow, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Tulsa, OK.
See Broken Arrow Allergists, Broken Arrow Pediatricians, Broken Arrow Pediatric Specialists, and Broken Arrow Pulmonologists.