Learn more about Dr. Terence Carey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terence Carey, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatric Pulmonologist, Pulmonologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carey
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terence Carey, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carey graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Carey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Hillcrest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terence Leonard Carey MBBS and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Terence L. Carey practice?
- Dr. Terence Carey has 1 office location.
Dr. Terence Carey practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, and Pediatric Pulmonology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Allergists, Tulsa Pediatricians, and Tulsa Pediatric Specialists.