A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terence Carey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terence Carey, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatric Pulmonologist, Pulmonologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carey
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terence Carey, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carey graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Carey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Hillcrest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terence Leonard Carey MBBS and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Terence L. Carey practice?
- Dr. Terence Carey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Terence Carey practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, and Pediatric Pulmonology near Broken Arrow, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Tulsa, OK.
See Broken Arrow Allergists, Broken Arrow Pediatricians, Broken Arrow Pediatric Specialists, and Broken Arrow Pulmonologists.