Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Terence Carey
Dr. Terence Carey, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Tulsa, OK. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology, Pulmonary Disease, Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics, Allergy and Pediatric Allergy. Dr. Carey is affiliated with Hillcrest Hospital - South, St Francis Hospital and Hillcrest Medical Center. Dr. Carey has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Terence Carey has the following 6 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Pediatric Pulmonology
A pediatric pulmonologist is the go-to resource for children who need treatment for any kind of breathing issue or lung disease. If your child coughs up blood, has a cough that isn’t going away, or displays other symptoms such as trouble breathing,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Pediatric Allergy
A pediatric allergist and immunologist knows the immune system in and out and specializes in how your child’s immune system fights infections and outside invaders. Of course, this includes autoimmune diseases, asthma and pneumonia, but they...
Dr. Terence Carey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.
Dr. Lynn Wiens
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Tulsa, OK 0 mi
Dr. Eliane Eakin
Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology
Tulsa, OK 0 mi28
Dr. Iftikhar Hussain
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Tulsa, OK 0.20 mi24