A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terence Chapman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terence Chapman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terence Chapman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Oncology / Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Chapman graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Chapman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terence Chapman MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Terence Chapman practice?
- Dr. Terence Chapman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Terence Chapman practices Urology near Columbia, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Kisco, NY and West Harrison, NY.
See Columbia Urologists.