A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terence Chiu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terence Chiu is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terence Chiu, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiu graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Chiu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terence Tsun-Tchi Chiu MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Terence T. Chiu practice?
- Dr. Terence Chiu has 1 office location.
Dr. Terence Chiu practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Downey, CA.
See Downey Internists and Downey Gastroenterologists.