A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terence Cochran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cochran
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cochran Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hyperbaric Medicine (Hyperbaric Oxygenation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cochran graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Cochran has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terence A Cochran MD is a male Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Terence A. Cochran practice?
- Dr. Terence Cochran has 8 office locations.
Dr. Terence Cochran practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Clarks Summit, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Scranton, PA and Pottstown, PA.
See Clarks Summit Surgeons.