A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terence Cochran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hyperbaric Medicine (Hyperbaric Oxygenation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cochran graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Cochran has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terence A Cochran MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Terence A. Cochran practice?
- Dr. Terence Cochran has 8 office locations.
Dr. Terence Cochran practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Tunkhannock, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Scranton, PA and Pottstown, PA.
See Tunkhannock Surgeons.