A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terence Cochran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hyperbaric Medicine (Hyperbaric Oxygenation)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cochran graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Cochran has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
- Marian Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cochran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Terence A. Cochran practice?
Dr. Terence Cochran practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease near Clarks Summit, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Scranton, PA and Susquehanna, PA.
See Clarks Summit Surgeons and Clarks Summit Cardiologists.