Learn more about Dr. Terence Connelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terence Connelly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Connelly
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Connelly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terence Connelly, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Connelly graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Connelly has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terence P Connelly MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Terence P. Connelly practice?
- Dr. Terence Connelly has 1 office location.
Dr. Terence Connelly practices Cardiovascular Disease near Port Charlotte, FL.
See Port Charlotte Cardiologists.