A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terence Connelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terence Connelly is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Connelly
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terence Connelly, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Connelly graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Connelly has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terence P Connelly MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Terence P. Connelly practice?
- Dr. Terence Connelly has 3 office locations.
Dr. Terence Connelly practices Cardiovascular Disease near Port Charlotte, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Punta Gorda, FL.
See Port Charlotte Cardiologists.