Learn more about Dr. Terence Connelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terence Connelly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terence Connelly, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Connelly graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Connelly has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Peace River Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Connelly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Terence Connelly practice?
Dr. Terence Connelly practices Cardiovascular Disease near Port Charlotte, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Punta Gorda, FL.
See Port Charlotte Cardiologists.