Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
Jun 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I've been going to Dr. Delaney since age 12 when I broke my femur on the growth plate and needed pins to hold bone in place. He is the best, many friends and family have gone to him for all sorts of things including knee replacements and had great results

Jun 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Great job! Fast and easy. Nice bedside manners. Friendly and exudes happiness. I would recommend this guy to anyone.

Jun 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

It's always a pleasure meeting with Dr. Delaney. He is personable, listens carefully to my concerns and makes sure to give me all the information I need. His office staff is friendly.

Jun 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Once again, Dr. Delaney provided excellent care, and his is staff made the experience smooth for me. My family has been seeing Dr. Delaney for injuries and surgeries over the past 12 years, and we have always been satisfied with his service and expertise.

Jun 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I always recommend Dr. Delaney to anyone who needs an orthopedist. Besides having a wonderful bedside manner, he is very knowledgeable and takes the time to answer questions. He makes me feel better. My husband calls him "Dr. Feel Good."

Jun 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Delaney has been available to address any concerns, questions and rehabilitation issues I've encountered. He's a keeper!

May 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very good Visit

Apr 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

i ESPECIALLY LIKE SEEING DR. DELANEY BECAUSE HE IS EASY TO TALK WITH AND TAKES THE TIME TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS TO MY SATISFACTION. MY ONLY WISH IS THAT HE ALSO DID SPINAL TREATMENT.

Apr 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

excellent staff, excellent service provider and straight talking diagnostics. look no further than Dr. Delaney

Apr 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Always helpful in my concerns

Apr 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I was very thankful that Dr. Delaney could get me into surgery rather quickly.

Apr 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Terence Delaney in my opinion is extremely knowledgeable, with years of experience, by far a special professional that everybody would want to have by their side. This man knows his stuff period! I will be recommending him to every one I know!

Apr 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He was wonderful as was his staff!

Apr 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Delaney is excellent ! He is courteous, friendly, and professional. He listened well to my explanation of my injury, and offered specific information regarding my prognosis and treatment. Would recommend highly! The office staff were amazing!

Apr 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

My son broke his arm and after emergency treatment we chose to follow up with Dr. Delaney, and I'm very happy with the result. He is highly professional, but at the same time knows how to make kids (both my son and my younger daughter) feel comfortable.

Apr 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He cares. He gives answers, he advises, he makes you feel good, he's what the word "doctor" means.

Apr 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I feel very blest having Dr. Delaney as my doctor. I am impressed by the way he interacts with me, his friendliness, and interest in my health.

Mar 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Came here for a workers comp related situation. First of all Emily was the nicest young lady that worked at the front desk. extreemly helpfull. Dr. Delaney was straight to the point, and is helping me seek the right treatment. 2 thumbs up

Mar 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Wonderful orthopedic surgeon. Scheduled me for surgery right away and conducted personal follow-up.

Feb 28th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Delaney listened to my issues and resolved my concern. He came highly recommended and I Will pass on the same

Jan 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

It was aa visit to schedule a procedure.

Jan 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Great experience and I recommend doctor Terrance Delaney to all

Jan 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Delaney is Great! He is thorough but conservative! Dr. Delaney also did a super job setting my Grandson's broken forearm and making sure it was completely healed before he allowed him to return to his physical activities.

Jan 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very professional, succinct and to the point. Understood my concerns and addressed them. Thorough examination.

Jan 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Delaney is one of best doctors I have ever used. He is a superb surgeon as well as the surgeon who will recommend everything possible to avoid surgery. He is a great believer in physical therapy and its effectiveness, too.

Dec 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have often referred my patients to Dr Delaney to get his expert opinion, and recently I needed him for my own injury. It's a pleasure to walk into an office where both the doctor and staff are professional, friendly & on-time!

Dec 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My daughter loves him! Easy to talk to and answers all questions! Never feel rushed! Very upfront!

Dec 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Terence Delaney is very courteous and pleasant. He explains things very clearly and is patient with any questions you may have. You never feel you are being rushed or that he is too busy to take adequate time with his examination and explanations.

Dec 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Delaney showed concern for me and my condition. He took time to hear my disparate symptoms and respected my medical perspective. He educated me from an allopathic perspective, so I could make an informed decision. I'm glad I took his good advice.

Dec 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everything fine. What more to say? Bye.

Dec 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Wait time was 1.5 hours after scheduled appointment

Dec 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Did a great job on my knee surgery. Less than a week, and I'm almost back to normal.

Nov 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I would highly recommend Dr. Delaney and his staff. Everyone was professional and courteous. Dr. Delaney was very clear in his diagnosis,and ensured that I had a clear understanding of what he was explaining, answering all my questions to my satisfaction

Nov 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Due to broken wrist, I found myself in need of an Orthopedist on short notice. Dr. Delaney examined my wrist, thoroughly explained my injury, went over the X-Rays with us, and provided next steps for my recovery. Would recommend him in a heartbeat.

Nov 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent appointment and surgery with Dr. Delaney.

Nov 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

EVERYTHING WENT VERY GOOD.

Oct 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very grateful to have Dr. Delaney as my doctor. He is friendly, interested, and competent. I am blest to have him!

Oct 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Delaney for years. We trust him and have full confidence in his abilities. He has successfully treated the various injuries we've had over the years. Dr. Delaney is a skilled surgeon. He REALLY knows his stuff!

Oct 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It was a great relief to have my pain diminoshed and be able to walk on my vacation. Thank you

Oct 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent Dr and great staff! After going to 4 other Dr's who told me I would stay in a wheelchair, Dr D did everything he could and did not stop until I was upright. I am now up on a cane after a total knee replacement .

Oct 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

All the individual points are 5 but I rated the doctor a 4 overall only because there was not a 4.8. He was not a 5 because I still had the problem when I left. However, if I improve by following his advice, I will need to come back and up the rating.

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Dulaney has done an amazing job on my hip& has a more than helpful pre op book than thoroughly prepares pt. for surgery & post op care. I'm an old R.N. that always disliked orthopedics. Two of my neighbors were so impressed with my care that they al.

Sep 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great bedside manner. Extremely professional and personable. I really appreciate his attention to listening to details of my accident and not ordering services not needed.

Sep 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was my first visit to the office, it was neat, clean and the front office staff were very nice and welcoming. Dr. Delaney was knowledgeable and confident which in turn gave me confidence in the treatment he was prescribing.

Sep 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Delaney is my go to bone MD! He recently repaired my broken femur and completed a R and L full knee replacement over the past three years. I trust my life in Dr. Delaney's OR...I recommend him 110%

Sep 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I applied for an appointment online. I received an answer very quickly. When I called for an appointment, I was treated very cordially and got an appointment right away. I was very pleased with every aspect of my visit. Nice nice experience!

Sep 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was able to obtain an appointment very quickly, the wait time if the office was just a few minutes. He's professional, knowledgeable, efficient, and to the point. I'm happy I was referred to his office.

Aug 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent Dr. Took care of my problem swiftly and has a great way of talking with patients.

Aug 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I found the office staff courteous and professional and helpful. I also found Dr. DeLaney to be courteous and professional. He took care of my problem quickly with a very satisfactory result. I would, and have, recommended him to others already.

Aug 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

i never schedule a visit to this doctor nor did I visit this doctor

Aug 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everything went really well!

Aug 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very pleased with the my visit, in very area.

Aug 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Delaney and his staff inspired confidence and showed professionalism. I feel fortunate to have been referred to him by my PCP. All in all, a very positive experience.

Aug 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He never gave up on me when other Drs walked away,Dr D fixed me and Im eternally grateful to him and his staff!

Jul 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very comfortimg

Jul 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Delaney answers all questions, seems concerned about recovery and future issues, and is clear about procedures. I have had 3 surgeries with him, two knee cleanups and a lipoma removed from my arm.

Jul 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have a lot of faith and confidence in Dr. Delaney. He has replaced both of my knees and surgically repaired my dislocated broken ankle after a fall. Every surgery has taken me out of pain and made my life great again. Thankyou Dr. Delaney

Jul 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always efficient and this time service was virtually immediate.

Jul 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Delaney addressed my concerns, my surgeries, my physical therapy, and all follow up...He is personable, knowledgeable, encouraging, supportive, and caring. I've had both knees replaced by Delaney MD and I'm better than ever three years and going! I'm 58

Jul 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Delaney was recommended to me by a former patient of his. I had complete confidence in him before my knee replacement surgery. After surgery, I was pleased with the results, he did a great job. I recommend Dr. Delaney, he's an expert!

Jul 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Delaney is a great surgeon. He performed a TKR on me, and it went really well. But the wait time for appmt is too long, and the Dr was so busy he didn't even have time to check the file before talking to me. He spends less than 5 min with me.

Jun 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love Dr. Delaney he is very understanding and knowledgeable, he always answers all of my questions. I definitely recommend him.

Jun 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very happy wih over all experience.

May 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been very pleased with Dr. Delaney's surgery and treatment for my knee. I have had no problems with appointments when I needed them. His staff is very courteous and friendly. I would highly recommend Dr. Delaney.

May 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Delaney paid attention to what I had to say about my knee. He reviewed the X-rays and went over them with my wife and me. Explained what was going on and gave me encouragement that all is well. Thanks, D

May 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr DeLaney was more than a Dr. He became my friend in the examination room!! I was in so much pain with my shoulder and thought the worst! He made me feel at ease.. Whether it be major or minor at that point it was ok! XRay rom is in his office!! AA

May 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was thoroughly satisfied, and more with my visit. Dr. Delaney was very personable and didn't make me feel rushed at all. My appt was for a dog bite and I wanted him to check it out, even though I had been to the emergency room the night before.

May 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Delaney cares and he listens! He is knowledgeable and flexible and willing to work with a patient to get to the best possible outcome.

May 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Delaney and staff are professional and very nice, they greet you with a smile making you feel comfortable. I love Dr. Delaney he has great bed side manners I recommend him to anyone that is in need of a great orthopedist.

May 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Despite the fact that this is a. very busy office, patients are treated as important and time is spent to answer questions fully, and offers made for alternatives if possible.

Apr 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Delaney's for many, many years. Dr. Delaney is a caring and exceptional doctor and truly cares for you not only as his patient but as a friend. I have recommended him to many friends & family. I would not go to anyone else.

Apr 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor was nice and answered all my questions, but I felt like he was in a rush to finish up the appt and there was no other patient waiting that I could see.

Apr 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I needed to discuss long-term plans for my arthritic knee. Dr. Delaney agreed to start the 3-injection treatment which others have had success with. Took x-rays, discussed the eventual need for a partial knee replacement in the future.

Apr 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I always have confidence in Dr. Delaney and I trust his judgement.

Apr 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

very prompt and precise diagnose. no nonsense, but the patient has to be smart and react fast too.

Apr 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Felt very comfortable with Dr. Delaney and his level of experiece. He was clear in what needed to be done, how the surgical proceedure would be acomplished, level of complexity and timing.

Apr 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Delaney has been very supportive throughout my pre and post surgical appointments. He was understanding of my fears and helped me to work through concerns of reinjuring myself during PT workouts. Thank you Dr. Delaney.

Mar 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The Best!

Mar 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent, knowledgeable, clean office, nice staff, came highly recommended

Mar 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Delaney is the best, my surgery went great and recover was quick. The office staff is always pleasant and take care of my needs quick.

Mar 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Wish he was a little better with detail of his procedures for surgery. A very good Surgeon but could be better with doctor to patient consultations i.e bedside manner. If Write down you Pre and Post op questions and go over list with him.

Mar 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have friends among the state park volunteers at Henry W. Coe State Park, one in particular, and where we have been volunteers for seven years, and my husband a board member - ask who my hip doctor was - and I recommended..

Feb 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everything went perfectly & I was very impressed with Dr. Delaney & the surgery center.

Jan 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love Dr.Delaney's manner he is very relaxing. He makes you feel like a friend from the beginning. Dr Delaney and his assistant were able to repair my Knee and get me running again.

Jan 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was able to get in and see him the next day. He was professional, courteous, and answered all of my questions. The office staff was friendly. I was very pleased.

Jan 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Looking forward to meeting Dr. Delaney again

Oct 5th, 2012

Unfortunately, Dr. Delaney performed multiple surgeries only to make the problem worse each time. Revision surgery needed to be done by a competent doctor to correct the surgeries performed by Dr. Delaney. Adding insult to injury, he compounded the problem by not correctly diagnosing the continued cause of the pain. He should have known there was a problem by observing the patient. Three out of four orthopedic surgeons did. Unfortunately, Dr. Delaney did not. We trusted him for longer than we should have and the price we are paying for his mistakes are huge! He is okay to go to for basic injections or simple procedures. I would not trust him beyond that.

This guy should give it up show details This guy should give it up
Nov 15th, 2011

This Dr. should not charge for his service

Jun 23rd, 2011

I would recommend

An excellent doctor show details An excellent doctor
Feb 17th, 2011

He's great. I highly recommend him.

Best of the best show details Best of the best
Feb 14th, 2011

Dr. Delaney is amazing. My kids play high school sports and have had a variety of injuries that he was able to quickly diagnose and treat, getting them back on the field healthy and ready for the season. Great guy to be around, would recommend him to all ages.

Dr. Delaney Recommended I Lose Weight show details Dr. Delaney Recommended I Lose Weight
Sep 1st, 2010

Dr. Delaney Recommended I Lose Weight. Osteoarthritis had destroyed one hip and was working on the other. He suggested a book for weight loss and diet after I told him I was on NutriSystem. The book was solid advice. I lost 20 lbs. in one month. Thanks, Dr. Delaney!

Total Hip Replacement show details Total Hip Replacement
by Kevin Coffman, Los Gatos on Jun 17th, 2010

I recommend Dr. Terence Delaney because he restored my hip to working order. Not "good as new" but, good as it is going to get.This was my first, major surgery (at 45) and I was scared. Dr. Delaney's courage helped me navigate through the process and keep up a positive outlook. Osteoarthritis is tough to cope with. He knows this. He knows how to give hope. He will coach the patient to acquire the grim-determination needed to get through a successful surgery and recovery.Three years later and everything is great. Thanks, Dr. Delaney!

knee torn beyond belief show details knee torn beyond belief
by brooke carlson on Oct 19th, 2008

Delaney; Fixed my knee(3 torn 4 shredded ligaments and tendons and a broken knee cap) to perfection. People told me I would be lucky to have good use of my leg along with constant pain. I have no pain and full use of my leg. Even my THERAPY was only three times before I was perfect. I rate Delaney a 20 out of 10 he did better than he should have been able to. Even my Physical therapist said he could not believe how perfect and thoroughly I had recovered.