Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Terence Dsouza
Dr. Terence Dsouza, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Orleans, LA, with other offices in New Orleans, LA and Kenner, LA (and 2 other locations). He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine. Dr. Dsouza is affiliated with Ochsner Medical Center-Westbank, East Jefferson General Hospital and Ochsner Baptist Medical Center. Dr. Dsouza has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Terence Dsouza has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
An osteopath is a physician who is trained in the philosophy of osteopathic medicine. These doctors have a D.O. degree which stands for Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, as opposed to M.D. for Medical Doctor.
Osteopathic medicine differs...
Dr. Terence Dsouza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.
Dr. Jose Posas III
Neurology, Psychiatry, Residency
New Orleans, LA 0.01 mi8
Dr. Liudmila Lysenko
Sleep Medicine, Neurology
New Orleans, LA 0.01 mi11
Dr. Srinivas Ganji
Neurology, Sleep Medicine
New Orleans, LA 0.01 mi47