A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terence Downing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terence Downing, Thoracic Surgeon, Vascular Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Downing
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Downing Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terence Downing, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Pacemaker Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Downing graduated from George Washington University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Downing has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
- Lawnwood Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terence Peter Downing MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Terence P. Downing practice?
- Dr. Terence Downing has 1 office location.
Dr. Terence Downing practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Fort Pierce, FL.
See Fort Pierce Surgeons.