Learn more about Dr. Terence Duffy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terence Duffy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duffy
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Duffy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terence Duffy, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Duffy graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Duffy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Coordinated Health Orthopedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terence F Duffy MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Terence F. Duffy practice?
- Dr. Terence Duffy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terence Duffy practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittston, PA.
See Bethlehem Physiatrists.