A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Favazza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Favazza is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Favazza, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Favazza graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Favazza has 12 hospital affiliations:
- El Dorado Hospital
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Favazza accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Terry F. Favazza practice?
Dr. Terry Favazza practices Urology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Urologists.