A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terence Favazza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terence Favazza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Favazza
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Favazza Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terence Favazza, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Favazza graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Favazza has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terence F Favazza MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Terence F. Favazza practice?
- Dr. Terence Favazza has 5 office locations.
Dr. Terence Favazza practices Urology near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Bisbee, AZ and Safford, AZ.
See Tucson Urologists.