A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terence Frinks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terence Frinks is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terence Frinks, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Frinks graduated from The University of Toledo.
Dr. Frinks has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terence Andrew Frinks MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terence A. Frinks practice?
- Dr. Terence Frinks has 4 office locations.
Dr. Terence Frinks practices Family Medicine near Tucker, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Flowery Branch, GA.
See Tucker Family Physicians.