A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terence Gallagher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terence Gallagher, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallagher graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Gallagher has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terence James Gallagher MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Terence J. Gallagher practice?
- Dr. Terence Gallagher has 1 office location.
Dr. Terence Gallagher practices Anesthesiology near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Anesthesiologists.