A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terence Grewe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terence Grewe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grewe
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Grewe graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grewe has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terence E Grewe DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terence E. Grewe practice?
- Dr. Terence Grewe has 1 office location.
Dr. Terence Grewe practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Primary Care Doctors and Tulsa Geriatric Doctors.