A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terence Hadley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terence Hadley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hadley
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Hadley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terence Hadley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hadley graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hadley has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terence J Hadley MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Terence J. Hadley practice?
- Dr. Terence Hadley has 1 office location.
Dr. Terence Hadley practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Internists, Louisville Hematologists, and Louisville Oncologists.