A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terence Hadley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terence Hadley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terence Hadley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hadley graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hadley has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- Caritas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terence J Hadley MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Terence J. Hadley practice?
- Dr. Terence Hadley has 8 office locations.
Dr. Terence Hadley practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Corydon, IN and Shelbyville, KY.
See Louisville Internists, Louisville Hematologists, and Louisville Oncologists.