A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terence Hammer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terence Hammer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hammer
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hammer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terence Hammer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammer graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hammer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Prov Little Co of Mary Med Center Torrance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terence M Hammer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terence M. Hammer practice?
- Dr. Terence Hammer has 6 office locations.
Dr. Terence Hammer practices Family Medicine near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redondo Beach, CA.
See Torrance Family Physicians.