A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terence Hammer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terence Hammer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terence Hammer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammer graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hammer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Prov Little Co of Mary Med Center Torrance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terence Michael Hammer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terence M. Hammer practice?
- Dr. Terence Hammer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terence Hammer practices Family Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Family Physicians.