A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terence Hammer is Excellent. Dr. Hammer has been reviewed by 15 patients who have provided 10 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terence Hammer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammer graduated from Stanford University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hammer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Little Co. of Mary Hospital - Torrance
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Prov Little Co of Mary Med Center Torrance
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hammer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Terence Hammer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Terence M. Hammer practice?
Dr. Terence Hammer practices Family Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Terry Hammer, Dr. Terrence Hammer, Dr. Terrance Hammer