A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terence Harper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Harper graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Harper has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County
- Methodist Hospital Of Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terence J Harper MD is a male Pathologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Terence J. Harper practice?
- Dr. Terence Harper has 1 office location.
Dr. Terence Harper practices Pathology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pathologists.