A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terence Heywood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terence Heywood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terence Heywood, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Heywood graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Heywood has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terence James Heywood MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Terence J. Heywood practice?
- Dr. Terence Heywood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terence Heywood practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Walnut Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Martinez, CA.
See Walnut Creek Internists and Walnut Creek Gastroenterologists.