A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terence Isakov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terence Isakov is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Isakov
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Isakov Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Isakov graduated from University Of Pretoria.
Dr. Isakov has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terence Isakov MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terence Isakov practice?
- Dr. Terence Isakov has 1 office location.
Dr. Terence Isakov practices Family Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Family Physicians.