A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terence Isakov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terence Isakov is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Isakov graduated from University Of Pretoria.
Dr. Isakov has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UH Bedford Medical Center
- Euclid Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terence Isakov MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terence Isakov practice?
- Dr. Terence Isakov has 3 office locations.
Dr. Terence Isakov practices Family Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Willoughby Hills, OH.
See Cleveland Primary Care Doctors.