Learn more about Dr. Terence Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terence Lin, Interventional Cardiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terence Lin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terence Lin MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Terence Lin practice?
- Dr. Terence Lin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terence Lin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, CA.
See Fremont Internists, Fremont Cardiologists, and Fremont Nuclear Medicine Physicians.