Learn more about Dr. Terence Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terence Lin, Interventional Cardiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terence Lin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terence Lin MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Terence Lin practice?
- Dr. Terence Lin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terence Lin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, CA.
See Fremont Internists, Fremont Cardiologists, and Fremont Nuclear Medicine Physicians.