A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terence Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terence Lin, Interventional Cardiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terence Lin, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Lin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
- El Camino Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terence Lin MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Terence Lin practice?
- Dr. Terence Lin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terence Lin practices Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, CA.
See Fremont Internists and Fremont Cardiologists.