A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terence Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terence Williams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Williams has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Specialty Hospital
- Select Specialty Hospital - Tulsa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Williams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 7 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 1 plan
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Terence M. Williams practice?
Dr. Terence Williams practices General Practice near Sand Springs, OK.
See Sand Springs General Practitioners.