Dr. Terence Macconnell Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Terence Macconnell?

Posted on September 21st, 2012

Dt. MacConnell was the most arrogant,obnoxious, rude, misinformed doctor I have ever been to in the last 40 years. Not only did he completely misdiagnose an allergic reaction my son had, even after we told him our son had had this very same reaction numerous times before to mites, he prescribed medication that he said would treat both staff and strep, when in reality, the medication prescribed ONLY treats strep. He also told us to use hotCompresses, which we later found out from our pediatrition, as well as the pharmicist, that that isABSOLITLEY the worst thing you can do for an allergic reaction, as that only makes it worse. After following up with our own doctor, it was indeed an allergic reaction to a bug bite, which should have been blatantly obvious, especially considering we told him this had happened previously. MacConnell has no business practicing medicine, and is a quack.

Posted on August 20th, 2011

Every year I go in for a physical for work and every year I have Dr. MacConnell. He has a great beside manner and has always treated me with respect. I always am glad I have him when I go in. Some of the other doctors there I prefer not to see.

Rude doctor

Posted on January 6th, 2011

He was very rude and laughed at me when I asked him for a penicillin shot because I had a sore throat and ear infection. He told me penicillin is not used to treat ear infections only strep throat.

Posted on May 5th, 2015