Dr. Terence Mahoney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Terence Mahoney?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Terence Mahoney?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 1st, 2013

The best dr. you can get.

Dr. Mahoney takes the time to find out how his treatment is helping/effecting your quality of life. He and his staff are very aware of you, and treat you with great care and concern. My personal feelings of Dr. Mahoney is that he is the best pain physician out there. ,

June 15th, 2012

Outstanding and Caring Man

Dr. Mahoney is a wonderful doctor who is caring and really LISTENS. He has a superior bedside manner and seems to love his job and patients. The front desk can be a little curt, but all in all, Apopka Pain Mgmt is a fabulous place. I highly recommend them.

May 2nd, 2012

I've been going to dr Mahoney for 1.5 years

Overall he's a pretty good dr I would have to say I have a complaint about the way his partner in the office has bad bedside manner and treats the patients as if they are all out to get pain rx instead of treating each person on a case by case situation. I do understand in this day in time there is plenty of people just out to get get pain meds but I on one hand am not I wish I didn't have to take any meds. I wish we could get the medical field and our insurance companies to stop having the last say in our medical care!!!

August 28th, 2015