A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terence Matalon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matalon
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Matalon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terence Matalon, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Radiography
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Laser Angioplasty
- Liver Transplantation
- Mood Disorders
- Pathologic Constriction
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Renal Artery Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Matalon graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Matalon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terence Matalon MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Terence Matalon practice?
- Dr. Terence Matalon has 1 office location.
Dr. Terence Matalon practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.