A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terence Matalon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matalon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Matalon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terence Matalon, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Radiography
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Laser Angioplasty
- Liver Transplantation
- Mood Disorders
- Pathologic Constriction
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Renal Artery Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Matalon graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Matalon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terence Matalon MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Terence Matalon practice?
- Dr. Terence Matalon has 5 office locations.
Dr. Terence Matalon practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Elkins Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Norristown, PA.
See Elkins Park Radiologists.