Dr. Terence Mcdonnell Is this you?

Neutral

July 28th, 2013

DEMENTIA? REMARKED ABOUT THE KNEE INCISION ON THE RIGHT LEG AND THEN SAID "USUALLY, WE SE SAME SURGERY ON THE LEFT LEG AS WELL." HE FAILED TO SE A THREE INCH LONG INCISION SCAR ON MY LEFT LEG. HE CONFUSED ISSUES AND WAS RUDE IN REMARKING ABOUT MY PERSON, I CANNOT RECOMMEND HIM..

SEEMED BUMBLING AND NOT FOCUSED. MORE INTERESTED IN MY URINARY PROBLEMS THAN MY ORTHOPEDIC ONES, REMARKED ABOUT THE KNEE INCISION ON MY RIGHT LEG SAYING "YOU USUALLY SEE THE SAME INCISION ON THE LEFT LEG AS WELL." HE FAILED TO SEE A THREE INCH INCISION ON MY LEFT LEG. HE WAS POMPOUS AND INSULTING ABOUT MY PERSON, I FOUND HIM TO BE MOST UNPLEASANT. I CANNOT RECOMMEND HIM,

May 31st, 2011

Cannot Recomend

I would NOT recommend Dr T. McDonnell and I would alert minority folks to be on alert with this doctor. During my first visit, he was more interested about my mix background than anything else. It didn't feel right. It was not friendly.He diagnosed my problem but did not direct me to physical therapy after the muscle healed.He said that it would get better and to be patient. I went to see him twice after the first visit and told him about my leg pain. I asked for PT twice but he said I was not necessary and to be patient with my healing.Now, a few years later, my leg does not have the same strenght as the other one. I cannot walk normally and cannot take long walks without pain. I limp. I have a weak leg.I wish that I had gone for a second opinion sooner. My new doctor, sent me to PT where I have learned exercises to help me build up the muscle. I am really on the mend.

July 19th, 2010

Very knowledgeable and caring physician

Asthma